Friday, May 18, 2012

Poonam wants to strip for SRK

This hottie is quite a tease. A strip tease, that is. Even after facing brickbats for her stripping attempts, Poonam Pandey's back at it, and this time, she wants to bare it all for the baadshah!

Don't believe us? Here' the story: When quizzed about it, Poonam said, "I'm cautious of making any announcements; you never know who will slap me with a legal notice. The last time I said I'd strip, I thought it's a democratic country with freedom of expression, but I guess not." When probed whether she'd re-do her gutsy act for a particular team, she quipped, "Well, I'm a big SRK fan and I'm following the ongoing tournament. I hope his team wins, and if he asks me to strip for his team, I'll definitely do it, provided he gets me a permission letter." Phew, looks like this gal won't drop it, until she... well... 'drops it'!

For exclusive interviews, B-town events, parties and news, watch B Tonite from Mon - Fri at 10pm, only on zoOm - India's No.1 Bollywoods channel.

1 comment: