Thursday, March 8, 2012

Chitrangada Singh, who had supposedly made a nasty comment about Poonam

Chitrangada Singh, who had supposedly made a nasty comment about model Poonam Pandeyon Twitter, has claimed that she doesn't even have an account on the micro-blogging site.
The comment read, "How do you compete with Poonam Pandey, when she is ready strip for kabbadi matches?"
Pandey had reacted to the comment, albeit indirectly.
Now Singh has said that the controversial tweet was sent from a fake account set up in her name.
She did, however, respond to Pandey's comment.
"I have seen her pictures in newspapers and on TV channels. But she is not someone whose life I follow or react to. What angers me is that it's all happening due to a fake Twitter account," she said.
Interestingly, the 'Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi' actress' false Twitter page comes with a tag stating that it's her 'official account.'
"I don't understand why I am being pulled into this. I have no idea what Poonam really does (in life), so I'm shocked," she said.





No comments:

Post a Comment